The surprising reason of financial no-results in trading

The surprising reason of financial no-results in trading

I’ll tell you a very surprising, yet very true reason why many people don’t make money in trading. There is a chance this reason applies to you too... But first, let me share something else with you. I’m a complete idiot when it comes to learning languages. And I mean...

read more
The disappointment of adaptive indicators

The disappointment of adaptive indicators

Last year I tried my favorite Wonton soup in a Michelin restaurant. And I was utterly disappointed. It was in Kuala Lumpur, in the famous Din Tai Fung restaurant at Bukit Bintang. It is 1 Michelin star restaurant, with many awards and recommendations. (Including the...

read more
A simple hack to ‘super-boost’ trading performance

A simple hack to ‘super-boost’ trading performance

From my experience, simple hacks don’t work 99% of the time. Yet, the remaining 1% of the time, they can bring some truly remarkable results. And I believe you’ll really like the one I’m going to share with you because it’s easy to implement and the results are...

read more
How to build a portfolio for steady trading income

How to build a portfolio for steady trading income

I’m officially on vacation. But sometimes, even vacations can su*k a bit. Because it can get boring fast! I’m currently on vacation in Portugal, in an area called Algarve. I know this area really well because I used to live here, so it’s not as exciting as visiting a...

read more
How ‘unlearning’ can make you a better trader

How ‘unlearning’ can make you a better trader

My friend Mike was a former CIA agent. Before that he worked in the military as a fighter pilot. And he’s been a phenomenal option trader for about 30 years too. In fact, I learned everything I needed to become a successful trader from Mike. And it can be put into 2...

read more
How to train yourself against the pain of loses

How to train yourself against the pain of loses

Sadly, I know traders who have ended up with serious depression. Not because they couldn’t be profitable - quite the opposite. Because even after years of successful trading, they were still taking losing streaks too personally. They allowed losing trades to affect...

read more

Take the 14 day breakout strategy challenge

Start creating profitable breakout strategies in under 2 weeks without spending more than 35 minutes a day

Click here for more info

"The courses will cut down your learning curve dramatically. Learning programming trading could have taken years for you on your own."

Chang Smashing False Breakouts Student

"Everything from the course works exactly as advertised"!

Trevor Market Internals Student

"The concepts of Better Trader Academy allowed me to develop unique strategies and portfolios beyond what I’d been able to accomplish in the last 10 years."

Alan Advanced Swing Strategies Student

"Tom's approach to ATS design, tests of robustness and portfolio diversification is really unique."

Antonin Breakout Trading Student

"The course is great and a complete "Hands-on" starting package. It covers all the main aspects to get you kick-started in the right direction."

Rick Emini Breakout Strategies Student

"The material offered by Tomas and Andrew provided excellent content that has helped me improve the logic of swing strategies design."

Chang Hui Advanced Swing Strategies Student

"I've not even watched past module 3 and already I've found a solid use for Market Internals in my own trading system!
I'm really impressed by what I've tested already- I've been trading for nearly 11 years and I've never thought of using something so conceptually simple but so powerful"

Craig Market Internals Student

"The course is very impressive.... the improvements in strategy results that you get are pretty amazing!"

Trevor Dynamic Position Sizing Student

"Compliments to the course. The videos were excellent."

Dean Emini Breakout Strategies Student

"Tomas, Andrew and their team put together a thought through, very well structured program. I can recommend this to anyone who wants to develop very robust strategies in many different markets."

Oliver Breakout Strategies Masterclass Student

Let’s Get Social!

iTunes
Twitter
Facebook
Email
Youtube

DISCLAIMER: Trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone. People can and do lose money. Hypothetical results have many inherent limitations. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

© 2019 BetterTraderAcademy.com |

Privacy Policy

|

Contact Us
Top