Entries, entries, entries.
Traders LOVE talking about entries.
And even though exits are a critical part of trading, almost nobody talks about them.
They’re just not sexy enough.
But exits can make a HUGE difference in your trading results, so it’s time to stop ignoring them.
We’ve received a number of questions from Breakout Strategies Masterclass students about swing strategies and exits, and today we’re going to answer some of them.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How swing trading is different to other types of trading,
- The importance of exits (for swing-based strategies and other trading styles too),
- The different styles of exits and which are the most effective for strategy performance,
- Trade management techniques and how they can impact the type of strategy you use,
- Some valuable insights from one of Tomas’ favorite teachers, including a surprising lesson on the importance of exits over entries.
“When you talk about exits, you have to have in mind two different levels: predetermined exits and dynamic exits.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet“You can have a combination of predetermined exits and a combination of some offensive trade management, a technique based on dynamic exits, and then you can really have some mind-blowing results.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet“Entries are important, but if you focus on exits and start experimenting with exits, that’s when you can start getting some real differences.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– Want to know more about the Breakout Strategies Masterclass? The details are right here.
– You can learn more about the advantages of swing strategies here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!