In today’s BTA podcast episode, we’re joined by a trading legend…
Someone who knows what it takes to be the best…
Someone with a trading career that spans almost 40 years and has won numerous awards for outstanding trading performance…
Someone who has even consulted to power-house firms such as Goldman Sachs…
AND he pioneered the use of ‘Walk Forward Analysis’ too! That’s right, today we’re honored to be joined by special guest Robert (Bob) Pardo.
Not only has Bob had a HUGE impact on the trading community, he’s also learned what it takes to become a successful trader, and he’s going to spill the beans and share some valuable insights with us today. Here’s what you’ll discover in our chat:
- The differences between the institutional world and the retail trader and what the retail trader can apply to their own trading,
- How Bob’s trading insights have changed since the release of his book in the 1990s,
- What key aspects you should watch when creating your own strategies to avoid failure,
- How Bob constantly improves himself and his trading performance.
“The markets are becoming tougher, and they’re not going to get easier. They’re just going to get tougher.” - Robert Pardo Click To Tweet“If you are centered, calm, relaxed, and very focused, you’ll trade better, you’ll do your research better, and everything you do will be more efficient. So, personal growth has always been a lifelong pursuit for me.” - Robert Pardo Click To Tweet“You need to have a strategy which is robust, and you need to have as many strategies as possible because even good strategies will have bad patches.” - Robert Pardo Click To Tweet
– If you want to learn more about how Bob builds trading strategies that actually work in real-life trading, then rush on over to “Building Robust Strategies Masterclass”.
– If you’re interested in working with Bob personally, you can find more details about his consulting services here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!