Most strategies fail.
Most traders will spend their time trying to understand the most intricate detail as to why they failed.
Even though that’s a good thing overall, it can also be your worst enemy.
At some point in your trading journey, you have to embrace that you can’t decipher everything.
Spending time trying to understand the minute details will make you lose money in the long run.
I did just that when developing my brilliant framework that is now the core of the Breakout Strategies Masterclass.
I spent a lot of time researching but I knew when to move on and start experimenting.
I was focused on getting results and NOT on winning the “know-it-all” competition.
So today, I’m here to share how I achieved such a framework and how I knew each step would work.
So, here’s what you’ll discover:
- What makes the Breakout Strategies Masterclass framework surpass any other out there,
- The bullet-proof process the BOS framework went through to become the best of the best,
- How embracing the not knowing helped me achieve the current, and best version of this framework,
- And how this framework kept 93% of my strategies making money for over a 2-year period.
“Even though traders are often trying different ideas in the actual trading logic, they need to consider improving the process as well. Keep testing things - it’s a never-ending process.” - Andrew Swanscott Click To Tweet “You don’t need to understand everything to make money. Build up something tangible, and then there will always be the time to go back and ask about the rationales and the details behind it.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “When it comes to trading, we need to maintain a balance between our eagerness for understanding, and practicality.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you’d like to learn more about the Breakout Strategies Masterclass, you can get your enlightenment here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!