There are a lot of wrong assumptions when it comes to trading strategies…
One is that you only need 1 or 2 strategies to be successful.
Another is that a trading strategy will last forever.
Both of these aren’t true.
The lifespan of trading strategies has been getting shorter and shorter over the years.
The markets are getting noisier. There are more algorithms. Greater changes in volatility. Tougher competition…
If your strategy lasts 5 years, then consider yourself lucky!
So ask yourself this question:
If your strategy starts failing tomorrow, what are you going to do?
If you truly want to become a successful trader with a stable income, then you need to think BIGGER.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this episode:
- The trading mindset you need to be successful, no matter what your goals are,
- What your ‘Plan B’ should look like for any bumps on the road,
- How the markets are getting more difficult to trade and what you can do to be prepared,
- How to develop your own strategies in unlimited quantity, and gain full control over your trading,
- And much more.
“The longevity of trading strategies is getting shorter and shorter, especially in the last five years.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “You need a lot of strategies, so you can have a constant backup of strategies to substitute any falling ones and to manage your portfolio actively.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “It’s much more important to learn how to build a lot of strategies, than just having one or two strategies.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “We want to build hundreds and hundreds of strategies, so we can have the luxury of being very, very, picky.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you’d like to learn more about the Breakout Strategies Masterclass, you can get your enlightenment here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!