Imagine having a trade that’s had a nice run and is holding a tidy profit.
Then, just before the market closes, right before you’re going to exit your trade, there’s a fast sell-off and you end up closing the trade with a loss.
Yup, one minute you’re on the right side of the market and the next you’re watching your trading account suffer.
It just sucks!
Creating good trading strategies is challenging enough. But having to deal with the markets’ unpredictable and changing ways makes it even more difficult.
Fortunately, there are effective ways traders can manage this wilderness.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this week’s episode:
- The recent market confusion of rallies during the day followed by heavy sell-offs late in the session,
- The damage this can do to strategies and how to build strategies that can handle this market indecision better,
- The three main techniques to improve portfolio performance in these challenging market periods,
- How to get your first instability-proof portfolio up and running FAST,
- And much more!
“We cannot just try to fix 10 years of performance based on one observation of two or three months. We need to look long-term.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “You have times where markets behave pretty independently, and you have times when they are pretty interlinked.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “Let’s make sure we’re learning from unpredictable situations and that we will become stronger with our portfolios in the future.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you want to learn more about Market Internals and see a demo of it in action (plus free code), get yourself over here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!