Have you ever wondered why there are so many losing traders?
You can have all of the know-how, the best techniques, the best software…
… You can even be the smartest person on the planet.
But still not achieve the success you’re looking for.
In today’s podcast, we talk about what’s holding traders back from achieving their full potential. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The key reason why many traders can get stuck and stop moving forward,
- How the misalignment between your conscious desires and subconscious mind can postpone your trading success,
- Why ‘feeling the fear’ of live trading can be a good thing,
- How focussing on the wrong tasks can kill your trading,
- An extreme technique to become psychologically invincible,
- Why “feel the fear and do it anyway” should become your new mantra.
“Too many traders are literally addicted to postponing their real trading.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “There’s quite a big misalignment between what traders say they want on a conscious level and what’s really going on subconsciously.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “The more you admit you are not an invisible superman and you have fears and preoccupations, the more you start releasing these feelings or worries.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “Your subconscious mind can keep you away from increasing your positions, or taking or putting a lot of money into trading.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you’d like to learn more about the Breakout Strategies Masterclass, you can grab more info here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!