People that want to become successful traders tend to start their journey the wrong way.
Many will follow a ‘corporate-like’ path, thinking this is how to find the answers about successful trading, however…
I’ve been a trader for 12 years and let me tell you…THAT is not the case.
There’s only ONE way you can build a successful trading career.
And in this new podcast, I’ll share exactly that!
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How you can build a REAL trading career and become financially independent,
- What NOT to do if you want to become a serious trader,
- How much you need to start with to build a small portfolio, and how to grow from there,
- How your friends and family can improve your trading and your profits,
- And how you can leverage your know-how to grow your profits even more.
“If you want to start a trading career, do not even think about starting to work in some corporate financial sphere, like banks or brokerage, that will hold you back.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “Make your first mistake and be okay when you lose your first money. It’s a great lesson and it's inevitable.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “There's no better asset in trading than real trading experience.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
If you want to become a serious trader, then check out the Breakout Strategies Masterclass.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!
Episode 013: Listener question – “What’s the best software for executing and monitoring strategies?”