Markets aren’t always on our side.
In fact, at any moment, they can turn on you. And right now, we’re seeing a lot of panic in the markets.
The question is, how ready are you? And more importantly, how protected is your account?
Do you watch your trading account flush down the drain and get completely wiped out?
Or do you have systems in place to protect it and thrive?
The good news is that you don’t EVER have to be part of the first group.
In today’s podcast, we discuss what we can do to protect our accounts in times of market stress. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The risks of trading in troubled markets, and how you can take advantage of them to create more trading opportunities,
- What you can do right now to make sure your trading account survives for the long haul,
- What risk management techniques you can apply to your account to save yourself an enormous amount of money and pain,
- The best approach you could apply in any kind of market stress,
- The benefits of trading futures markets compared to stocks,
- Plus, much more.
“Every trader should think long-term. We are here in long-term business.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “In trading, we need to be rationally and reasonably precautious, not panic and not do anything extreme but be reasonably precautious.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “A crisis is a huge opportunity to actually learn something and build some really serious business.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you want to discover how Market Internals can protect your trading account in times of market stress and see a demo of it in action (plus free code), get yourself over here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!